Orders Over $50 (USA)
Murad's Acne Control 30-Day Trial Kit is a 4-piece set that rapidly clears and prevents breakouts, targets acne scarring, protects and mattifies.
- Set helps treat breakouts, visibly minimize scars & protect with SPF
- Use AM & PM for clearer, healthier-looking skin
- Clarifying Cleanser Travel Size (2.0 oz)
- Oil and Pore Control Mattifier Broad Spectrum SPF45++++ (0.8 oz)
- Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment (0.25 oz)
- InvisiScar Resurfacing Treatment (0.17 oz)
- Clarifying Cleanser helps dissolve excess oil, purify pores, clear existing blemishes and prevent future breakouts as it continues to treat even after rinsing
- Oil and Pore Control Mattifier Broad Spectrum SPF 45
- PA++++ delivers 10 hours of oil, shine and pore control with a smooth, soft-skin feel
- Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment features a maximum strength formula that reduces blemish size and redness within 4 hours
- InvisiScar Resurfacing Treatment minimizes the look of post-acne scar size, depth and discoloration in 8 weeks
- Cruelty-free: always tested on people, never on animals
- Clinically proven Acne Control products in travel-friendly trial sizes
- Targets breakouts & oily shine without over-drying
Massage Clarifying Cleanser over dampened face and neck. Rinse and pat dry. Spot treat scars with InvisiScar, and spot treat breakouts with Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment. Complete your AM regimen with Oil and Pore Control Mattifier SPF 45.
Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes.
Active: Salicylic Acid 1.5%
Inactive: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, PEG-150 Distearate, Menthol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).
Oil and Pore Control Mattifier Broad Spectrum SPF 45++++:
Active: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
Inactive: Water (Aqua), Tapioca Starch, Polysilicone-11, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Butylene Glycol, Coconut Alkanes, Cetearyl Alcohol, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Butyl Avocadate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate, Glycerin, Oleanolic Acid, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Coco-Glucoside, C20-22 Alcohols, Laureth-12, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment:
Active: Salicylic Acid 2.0%
Inactive: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Thymol, Terpineol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.
InvisiScar Resurfacing Treatment:
Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Ascorbic Acid, Silica, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Hexylresorcinol, Salicylic Acid, Acetyl Glucosamine, Hydroxytyrosol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).