Orders Over $50 (USA)
EltaMD's UV Restore Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 is a 100% physical sunscreen that helps to restore sun-damaged skin and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection. Ginger root extract and saccharide isomerate help to boost a healthy complexion by improving skin smoothness, minimizing dark spots and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Squalane restores the skin’s natural moisture and suppleness while antioxidants combat free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract: improves skin smoothness, minimizes wrinkles and promotes an even complexion
- Saccharide Isomerate: helps reduce dark spots, hydrates the skin
- Squalane: restores moisture and skin’s suppleness
- Vitamin E Acetate: an anti-inflammatory antioxdant
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: a form of vitamin C, this antioxidant helps to reduce pigmentation
Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every two hours.
Active: Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide.
Inactive: Water, CocoCaprylate/Caprate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Ethylhexyl.