Orders over $35 (USA)
Dr. Zein Obagi’s vast experience, a wide spectrum of therapeutic treatment protocols and daily skincare solutions were the reason for the release of ZO ® Skin Health beauty products, which maintain the skin’s health. Under the guidance of Dr. Zein Obagi, ZO ® Skin Health was developed based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies, such as unique delivery systems, bio-engineered complexes and exclusive formulations. ZO Skin Offects Exfoliating Polish ® is an exfoliating scrub designed for all skin types.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: Skincare Market does not honor Manufacturer's Warranty.
The uniqueness of Offects ® Exfoliating Polish is in its combination. The main components of the product are ultra-fine magnesium crystals and vitamins A, C, C-Ester and E. Ultra-fine magnesium is an ideal ingredient for the skin, because it reduces dead skin cells, increases skin texture and promotes healthy circulation of cell turnover. Vitamins A, C, C-Ester and E deliver antioxidant protection.
The benefits of Offects ® Exfoliating Polish include but are not limited to:
– The product is designed for all skin types
– It diminishes dry and dead skin cells while increasing cell turnover
– The product improves skin texture
– It also promotes healthy circulation
There are a lot of products that are very promising in terms of results, but to achieve those results, you need to use the products properly and timely. Following the usage instructions is vital for the success of the procedure. Patients should follow the instructions, if they want to achieve perfect results. Offects ® Exfoliating Polish should be applied after cleansing the skin and while it’s still damp. Add water if needed and gently massage in a circular motion. Rinse the product thoroughly from your face. Use ZO ® Skin Exfoliating Polish 2 to 3 times a week for normal dry skin types. If you have oily skin, it is recommended to use the product every day.
- High potency retinol and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside: Rapidly brighten and even skin tone
- Glutathione, soy isoflavones and n-acetyl glucosamine: Combats the appearance of new age spots and uneven color
- Stachys officianalis: Reduces the appearance of pigmentation caused by melanogenesis
- Vitamins C and E: Provides antioxidant properties