Orders Over $50 (USA)
These supplements for acne-prone skin** provide the nutrients needed to support the body's natural defense against blemish**-producing toxins. They are formulated with ingredients that help reduce blemishes** and provide internal defense against breakouts for clearer, healthier-looking skin.*
Murad Pure Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplement is suggested for people looking to have clearer, healthier-looking skin* and help prevent clogged pores.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **non-cystic acne
Consult your physician before starting any supplement regimen.
- Suggested for people looking to have clearer, healthier-looking skin*
- Provides the nutrients needed to support the body's natural defense against blemish**-producing toxins
- Provides internal defense against breakouts for clearer, healthier-looking skin*
- Take two tablets with meals in the morning and in the evening, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- For maximum results, use with appropriate Murad regimen.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, L-Lysine HCI, L-Proline, Burdock (Arctium lapp) 4:1 Root Extract, Yellow Dock (Rumex crispus L.) 4:1 Root Extract, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) 6:1 Shoot Extract, Grape (Vitis vinifera L.) Seed Extract, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Ascorbate, Magnesium Oxide, Caramel Color, Stearic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Zinc Glycinate Chelate, Pyridoxine HCl, Niacin, Magnesium Stearate, Selenomethionine, Silicon Dioxide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Chromium Polynicotinate, Chromium Picolinate